Ascend Indiana University Chapter is a new born Ascend Chapter. We will devote to help our members to actively involved in events ranging from professional mentoring sessions to resume workshops; community services; and our annual celebration dinner.
|President || Raymond Adijanto|
|Secretary|| Ben Cho|
|VP External Affairs||Florence (Yuncheng) Man|
|VP Internal Affairs ||Jeff Chen|
|VP Exclusive Development||Siyi Xu|
|VP Publicity||Theerapitchya Suebwonglee|
|Student Advisor||Fui Ying Yap|
|Student Advisor||Fuiying Yap|
|VP of IT||Yuli Zhou|
|VP of Finance||Shen Wei|
- Professional Development Committee – Organize the Chapter’s events focused on educating members about the accounting profession and training for professional skills.
- Community Service Committee- Act as liaison between ASCEND and the local community service/volunteer contacts as the Student Chapter representative.
- Membership and Marketing Committee - Act as public relations representative for the Chapter, including writing articles for the school newspaper, magazine, etc
- Internal Affairs Committee - Initiate and maintain relationships with various groups within the college or university, including Student Government, Office of Student Life, the Accounting Department, etc.
- IT Committee -Keep the web site updated with news, upcoming events and the results of past events by maintaining regular contact with the other various committees.
- Finance Committee - Contact with school funding board and raise fund for Chapter’s activities.
- Strategic Plan Committee -Act as liaison between Chapter and the local companies.
Connect. Inspire. Ascend.