Career Opportunities at Ascend National
Interested in working for Ascend's National Headquarters? You can find our latest job openings here.
Data & Administrative Intern (NYC Office)
Ascend is seeking an intern in its New York City headquarters office to support staff in administrative, logistics and database/membership management projects. The successful candidate will be paid an hourly rate, and is expected to work at least 20 hours per week in the downtown office. This internship position is for immediate hiring.
• Perform administrative tasks pertaining to membership, database management, event planning, creating and updating spreadsheets, sending event related communication, assisting in sourcing/procurement tasks, answering phone and email inquiries
• Assist team in other relevant projects
• The intern will work on other projects aside from their primary tasks
• Maintain and update repositories of documents and keep track of all updates in an organized fashion in real time
• Assist in workshops, special projects, and administrative work as necessary
• Participate in local chapter events as needed (outside of regular office hours) and in project-related meetings
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher (if currently enrolled in a University)
• Strong/proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), especially in excel
• Preferably tech-savvy
• Must have high attention to detail, and be comfortable with large amounts of data and repetitive tasks
• Strong organizational, time management, and communication (oral and written) skills
• Must have a strong desire to learn, team player and can-do attitude
• Creative and out of the box thinker, and able to work on projects independently
• Able to multitask and manage several projects concurrently
• At least 20 hours per week during regular office hours
• Commit to a regular weekly schedule
• $10 / hour
• Cover letter and resume. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
• Must be willing to work in the downtown office
• Must have unrestricted work authorization/be legally authorized to work in the United States
Click here to apply
For all other job opportunities, you can visit our Career Center.