ASCEND New York Metro hosted its annual holiday celebration and networking event on Thursday, December 4, 2014 at the Maru Karaoke Lounge, New York City. The attendees had an opportunity to mingle with friends and fellow members with drinks. This event turned out to be a huge success with 115 attendees, including students and professionals, representing various organizations from different industries.
Raffle prizes were also granted to winning attendees at the party. Milan Shah, Ascend New York Metro Chapter president, announced the following prizes and the winners:
- All New Kindle Fire HD sponsored by Ascend NY Metro Chapter
- $150 American Express gift card sponsored by KPMG
- $100 American Express gift card sponsored by PWC
- $100 American Express gift card sponsored by Deloitte
- $50 American Express gift card sponsored by Ascend Metro NY
- $99 new Fitbit Flex Wireless Wristband sponsored by Diana Solash (EY)
- $35 Google Chromecast sponsored by Ascend Metro NY
- One hour of Karaoke sponsored by Maru Karaoke Lounge
- Tickets for 2 to the American Museum of Natural History and Moody's Goodies sponsored by Esther Jeong (Moody’s)
- Tickets for 2 & a VIP Animal Experience at the Central Park Zoo sponsored by Wildlife Conservation Society
- Tickets for 2 to the Central Park Zoo sponsored by Wildlife Conservation Society
- EY Goodie Bag sponsored by EY
- Beauty Products Goodie Bag sponsored by Victoria Lee (Estee Lauder, Global Travel & Meeting Services Associate)
We would like to thank the event committee, membership committee, and volunteers for organizing and helping with the event. We would also like to thank KPMG, PWC, Deloitte, EY, Moody’s, Wildlife Conservation Society, Estee Lauder and Maru Karaoke Lounge for contributing to the raffle prizes.