Join us for a night of celebration as we honor Northern California Pan-Asian business executive leadership, diversity and achievement!
This will be Ascend NorCal Chapter's highest level gathering of the year. Our theme this year, "Voicing Diverse Ideas for Leaders to Emerge," will celebrate champions of diversity in the Bay Area. We expect more than 200 major influencers from San Francisco and Silicon Valley to join us.
From Left to Right: Richard Liu, Loretta Doon, Erby L. Foster, Jr., Fiona Ma, Thuan Pham
Highlighted Past Topics & Themes:
• 2016 - Fostering Diversity Today for a Better Tomorrow
• 2015 - Knife's Edge
• 2014 - Growing Edge - Developing Your Explosive Potential
• 2013 - Leverage! Driving Exponential Outcomes! Imagine the Possibilities!
• 2012 - Your Leadership DNA, Made in America!
• 2011 - It's Time to Ascend… Are You Ready?
5:45PM . . . . Check-In
6:20PM . . . . Cocktail Reception (Check-in begins at 5:45pm)
7:00PM . . . . Welcome and Opening Keynote
7:30PM . . . . Award Ceremony
9:00PM . . . . President and Co-Chair Closing
CoChairs & Leadership:
Past Honorees & Speakers:
• Dr. A.K. Pradeep - Nielsen Chief Provocateur/MachineVantage Founder & CEO
• Arun Kumar - KPMG Partner and Board
• Carl Pascarella - TPG Executive Advisor
• Corey Lee - Benu Executive Chef and Founder
• Erby L. Foster, Jr. - The Clorox Company Director of Diversity & Inclusion
• Fiona Ma - Chairwoman of California State Board of Equalization
• Jan Yanehiro - Broadcast Journalist and Academy of Art University Founding Director
• John Chiang - California State Treasurer
• Kailesh Karavadra - Ernst & Young Managing Principal
• Lewis Chew - Dolby Laboratories CFO
• Lip Bu Tan - Cadence Design Systems President and CEO
• Loretta Doon - CalCPA CEO
• Raphael Gernez - Aerohive Networks SVP Operations; Ascended Mount Everest.
• Rich Lyons - UC Berkeley Dean of Haas School of Business
• Richard Liu - MSNBC Anchor, NBC News
• Sukhinder Singh Cassidy - Polyvore CEO and Chairman
• Thuan Pham - Uber Technology, Inc. CTO
• Thuy Vu - Emmy Award-Winning Journalist, KQED Newsroom
• Participate as a VIP at Ascend Northern California’s Executive Celebration Gala in San Francisco, the largest, non-profit Pan-Asian organization for business professionals in North America.
• Build your visibility and brand as a respected partner of the preeminent leadership organization of Pan-Asians committed to mentorship, excellence and achievement.
• Gain unique access to engage in dynamic discussions with current and future Pan-Asian business leaders on issues important to Pan-Asian business communities.
• Network with distinguished Ascend members, business leaders, and other key decision-makers.
Please contact Ascend’s West Coast Executive Director, Livia Ching-Gerrinng, at firstname.lastname@example.org for sponsorship discussions.
To view accommodations, please click here for the Four Seasons Hotel.