To facilitate the creation of mentorship and personal-level relationships, this event will provide you an opportunity to connect one-on-one with professionals from different companies. As you RSVP, you will be asked a few questions, which will help us setup the event logistics.
Thursday, August 20, 2015
5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
All of you -- professionals in the Seattle Area with an interest to meet new faces and expand your network, and/or are seeking a mentor/mentee.
Puget Sound Conference Room
1918 Eighth Avenue
Seattle, WA 98101
Refreshments and snacks will be provided.
The RSVP deadline is August 7, 2015.
Please note, space is limited.
To register, please sign up on both the Ascend site as well as KPMG's site.
1) Register on Ascend: http://www.ascendleadership.org/events/register.aspx?id=664267
2) Register on KPMG: https://events-meetings.kpmg.com/events/speed-mentoring-event-sponsored-by-kpmg-ascend/registration-0feafc4af77b44fd9f4311672b0c808f.aspx
Please click the KPMG RSVP link above for additional event details and questions surrounding event logistics.
Why do you need a mentor?
KPMG makes continuous effort in fostering a mentoring culture. Here are some of the benefits of mentoring:
- Observe and interact with other professionals in industries/fields of your interest.
- Receive personalized feedback and encouragement.
- Acquire and enhance knowledge, skills, and perspectives.
- Gain access to practical resources.