Ascend USC/LA Metro Chapter Connectivity Night
Date: November 5, 2013, Tuesday
Time: 6:30pm – 9:30pm
Location: USC Troy Hall Conference Room 3025 Royal Street, Los Angeles, CA 90007
Please join the Ascend USC Student Chapter for a fun night featuring poker games, a magic show, and students networking with professionals. We also host this as a social event for the mentors and mentees in the mentorship program to get together. All the Ascend Los Angeles Metro members are welcome to join us. Let’s have fun!
$5 member student, $10 non-member student
$15 member professional, $20 non-member professional
To RSVP for this event, please register here. If you are USC student, please email Ka-Ian Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP or for any further questions.
*Costs are charged to cover food provided in the event, and all proceeds will go to the Ascend USC Student Chapter.
Attire: Business Casual/Evening Wear
6:30pm – 6:40pm Registration
6:40pm – 6:45pm Welcome from Ascend USC and Ascend Los Angeles Metro Chapter
6:45pm – 6:55pm Game Entrance
6:55pm – 7:10pm Introducing the game and rules (game type: Texas Hold’em Poker)
7:10pm – 9:10pm Poker Games
9:10pm – 9:25pm Magic Show
9:25pm – 9:30pm Closing Remarks
**Tentative and subject to change
* * * * *About Ascend
Ascend is the premier non-profit professional organization that enables its members, corporate partners and the community to realize the leadership potential of Pan-Asians in global corporations.
Ascend plays a vital role in helping global companies and its members align their objectives for mutual success and has rapidly become one of the largest Pan-Asian professional membership organizations. Ascend’s national and regional chapter programs help to:
- Cultivate the leadership development and professional growth of members
- Build eminence and visibility for Asians and to provide role models
- Provide business growth opportunities for our members and corporate partners
- Encourage the continuous presence and influence of Asians in the global economy
- Bridge the "Cultural Difference” gap between Asian and Western cultures
- Serve the public interest in the community
- Provide thought leadership and mentoring
Please visit www.AscendLeadership.org for more information.