It’s often been said, and it’s absolutely true, that if you’re not managing your professional image, others will do it for you. Your physical presentation speaks volumes about you before you've even said a word.
In this interactive workshop, you’ll discover thought-provoking and incredibly effective strategies for managing your professional image. While your image is more than just how you present yourself physically, this workshop will focus specifically on how to dress strategically for your work environment in order to make a positive impression and project confidence and authenticity.
Today, are you projecting the kind of image you want to have? Are you taken as seriously as you’d like or seen as someone who could be a leader in your organization? If you’re not sure but you know you want the answer to be YES, then this workshop is for you!
In this workshop, you will learn:
- How to evaluate your own style and determine ways to communicate it consistently in order to build an authentic, confident image.
- Tools for dressing appropriately for your workplace and still stand out in the right way.
- Techniques for identifying how you naturally come across (friendly/approachable vs. authoritative/intimidating) and how to modify your look to move the needle in one direction or the other based on situational needs.
- Tips for how to look like a million bucks even when on a tight budget.
- Some incredibly important basics for dressing well and having the right options in your closet.
Without a doubt, you’ll learn something new and insightful that you can apply tomorrow and then see immediate results.
About Kelly Studer:
As a career stylist, Kelly has been transforming careers and images for ambitious, career-minded professionals at Fortune 500 companies, start-ups, and everything in between. Prior to starting her own coaching business, Kelly was a successful leader, recruiter, and consultant, at some of the world's best companies such as Google, Salesforce.com, Sapient, and Accenture. She's one part career coach, one part image consultant. Her services help people clearly define their ideal career path, obtain the skills and strategies to obtain their dream job, and create a strong personal brand that will allow them to be totally authentic, confident, and in control of their career. Kelly is known for her honest and direct communication style, exuberant storytelling, doing everything with a stylish flare, and "going to the mattresses” for her clients. To learn more, visit www.kellystuder.com.
Ascend Professional Members: $15
Ascend Student Members: $10