Please join in us for the USC Ascend Fall 2011 GeneralElection. It's anextraordinarychance to build your leadership and organizational skills while expanding your professional network.
This event is open to everyone but only registered Ascend members can nominate and vote.
Date: Friday, April 27th
Time: 6:00pm to 8:00pm
Location: TBA (Anotheremail will be sent out on Tuesday)
Dress Code: Business Casual for the candidates
Light Refreshments will be served.
General Requirements for Being an Eligible Candidate:
1. You have to be a current Ascend member to run for a position (if not, see below for information on how to become one)
2. You need to have a minimum of 3.0 GPA
3. You can only apply to one position
4. You have to prepare a ~2 minute campaign speech
5. You will need to commit a weekly 3-4 hours to USC Ascend meetings and activities
6.You are strongly recommended to not take classes or have regularcommitments on Thursday nights (that is usually our meeting/event time)
Job positions will be sent out on Tuesday, Apr. 24thfor your references.