Early-bird ends Today, March 19 (http://berkeleyabc.org/)
The largest student-run event on the West Coast about Asia at the UC Berkeley Haas School of Business
• Shantanu Narayen, MBA ’93, President & CEO, Adobe
• Peter Schwartz, Cofounder/Chairman, Global Business Network, Partner, Monitor Group and Author of China’s Futures
• Steven Chan, President, Suntech America, Cal alumnus
With Comments from:
• Ascend 2009 Norcal IAG keynote: Dean Rich Lyons, UC Berkeley-Haas School of Business, former Goldman Sachs
• Dr. Laura Tyson, S.K. and Angela Chan Prof of Global Mgmt; Member, President’s Economic Recovery Advisory Board
• Clean Technology, High-Technology, Consumer Brands, Finance, Rising Asia, and Healthcare
• Featuring representatives from Citigroup, Sybase, Deloitte Consulting, Yum!, Abbott Vascular, Hina Group, Levi’s GE Energy, Lombard Investments, Renewable Analytics, Sunbridge Partners, MG-Team, BizTechDay, Matthews International Capital Management, Bank of Tokyo, Monitor Group, and more…
Networking sessions, one-on-one venture capital lunch, career
consulting lunch with professionals from leading companies.
Register now at http://berkeleyabc.eventbrite.com
Early bird ticket pricing limited availability will end on Mar 19!