You are a well-paid, Asian-American professional/manager, but your career is hitting a plateau. You aspire to enter the senior leadership ranks … a corporate vice president, a chief executive officer, or a board director … but struggle to get there.
Please join us for an in-depth, yet casual chat among several distinguished Asian-American executives discussing what it takes to climb to the corporate summit. You will have the opportunity to hear effective approaches and learn from their personal career journeys.
(1) Explore Asian cultural norms, Western expectations of leadership skills, and external perceptions of Asians as leaders.
(2) Speak and act with power; build corporate power and influence to achieve results.
(3) Lead change in a dynamic and uncertain competitive environment, while building a global business.
(4) Volunteer for risky high-visibility assignments, while delivering business success.
(5) Understand, navigate and influence corporate politics and organizational intelligence.