Microsoft Corporate Campus, Building 34 Café
3720 159th Avenue NE
Redmond, Washington 98052
« Go to Upcoming Event List
Microsoft Professional Development,
Networking and Recruiting Event
joins NSHMBA-Seattle and other diversity organizations for the 2010
Microsoft Diversity Recruiting & Networking Event!
Please join us on Thursday, April 29th for an evening of networking and
career discussions with Gwen Houston, the General Manager of Diversity
and Inclusion at Microsoft, as our keynote speaker.
Microsoft recruiters will be on-site to network and to discuss some open
career opportunities in business management, marketing, finance,
engineering, and law. Microsoft, a leader in diversity and inclusion, is
seeking talented individuals from different backgrounds who are
passionate about bringing innovative products to the global marketplace.
Hear from Microsoft executive guest speakers, network with other
business professionals, and talk directly with Microsoft recruiters.
If you are interested in career opportunities, bring your résumé and
learn more about available positions. This event is open to
professionals and students.
• Free admission
• Appetizers and refreshments provided
To RSVP for this event, please register at the NSHMBA-Seattle Event Page
For questions about this event, please contact NAAAP-Seattle
Professional Development Chair Hang Chen at email@example.com.
This event is brought to you by Microsoft Entertainment and Devices
Division (E&D), Microsoft Operations (MSOps), and SMSG Finance,
however recruiters from other Microsoft Business Divisions may also be
attending this event.
Also in partnership with the following diversity organizations:
• NSHMBA Seattle (National Society of Hispanic MBAs)
• ALPFA Seattle (Association of Latino Professionals in Finance and
• SHPE-PSC (Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers Puget Sound
• NBMBAA Seattle/Portland (National Black MBA Association)
• AWSHCC (Association of Washington State Hispanic Chambers of Commerce )
• KCHCC (King County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce)
• Ascend Seattle
• National Association of Asian American Professionals (NAAAP) Seattle