Membership in CEI is by invitation only.
The Corporate Executive Initiative (CEI) was founded to help
recruit and engage Asian American executives from large Fortune 500 companies
and large service providers throughout the United States to:
Please note that membership in CEI is by invitation only.
- Create a network of powerful Asian executives to promote their respective business position in Fortune 500 corporations
- Assist in the professional development of rising Asian American executives to achieve high level corporate positions
- Enable Asian communities in large companies to achieve success and gain prominence within through Asian internal employee resource organizations
- Help corporations define an effective set of programs to enhance Asian leadership development as an integral component of their talent training protocol.
Buck Gee, Chair, Donor Advisory Council at Silicon Valley Community Foundation
Michael Fung, Chair - Board of Directors at Asian and Pacific Islander American Scholarship Fund
We accomplish our objectives by leveraging the skills and experience of the members, fostering peer mentoring and sharing of best practices among the member companies.
Achievements of CEI Include:
Members of CEI are all high-level corporate executives (VP level) or partners in large consulting and accounting firms. Members have achieved positions of leadership and global experience of large International companies in the United States, including Fortune 500 companies such as:
- Organized executive sessions with CEOs of Cisco, Agilent, Netgear and Sybase
- Launched Advanced Leadership Program for Emerging Asian Executives at Stanford University’s Graduate School of Business
- Led leadership development sessions at Intel, Clorox, Google, NY Life Insurance, Pfizer
- External recognition in regional press - San Jose Mercury and San Francisco Business Journal
We have also formed a partnership with Stanford University's Graduate School of Business and the Asia Society to launch "The Advanced Leadership Program for Asian American Executives," a first-of-its-kind program aimed specifically at Asian executives.
Click here for a brief description of the ALP.