|The LEAD Series (Leadership, Empowerment, Advancement and Development) of programs are designed to help members build and strengthen skills that will help them attain their professional advancements goals.|
- Management Style and Management Approach
- Effective Written Communication
- Non-verbal Communication: What you don’t realize you’re saying
- Implementing and Driving Change
- Presentation Presence
These programs engage industry-specific speakers, or are formatted as topical panel discussions. They are formatted to give specific, practical takeaways to members such as
We expect to expand the highly successful executive communications series.
- Understanding management style and different types of management approaches
- Tips on how to influence a "difficult to work with” manager, peer or client
- Tips to win over our staff, peers and superiors
- How to identify and motivate to create optimal teams
- Identifying and developing your natural communication style
- Being noticed and commanding an executive presence with your presentation and styleId
To view our upcoming events, select "Type: Mentorship/View From The Top" from Ascend's drop down Calendar.