Ascend Member Benefits & Partner Discount Page
With the AICPA’s spring and summer conferences approaching, Ascend and AICPA want to offer members the opportunity to save $100 off any AICPA conference. Any Ascend member can use the code: ASCEND12and receive $100 off of any AICPA conference.
You can view the latest conference schedule here: 2012 AICPA Conferences
All you have to do is click on the specific conference that you would like to attend, register for the conference by adding the conference to the cart and provide the Ascend code when prompted. The discount will take place automatically.
Interested in Saving time and money on entertainment?
Try your corporate benefits. As member of Ascend Leadership, you have automatic access to exclusive employee entertainment benefits. Plum Benefits is an exclusive, cost-free employee benefit that saves you time and money – providing you with access to hard-to-get tickets and discounts on great seats for theater, sports, concerts, family events and more.
How Does it Work?
1.Signing-up is cost-free and takes just a few moments. Simply visit www.plumbenefits.com/ signup and enter your individual work email address or organization access code: ac0228116.
2.Once signed up, you can log in from any computer, anywhere.
3.Log in 24/7 to www.plumbenefits.com
4.Browse and Search the current available offers
5.Select an event you want to attend
6.Use the special code in the offer you've selected when you purchase tickets as you normally would – online, by phone, or in person at the box office
How Do I Use Plum Benefits?
- For Yourself: Get out, have fun, enjoy great discounts and access to hard-to-get events… you deserve it!
- For Friends and Family: Night on the town? Date? Family weekend? Gifts for the "hard-to-please"? From gift certificates to your favorite shows and sporting events, Plum Benefits has what you are looking for.
- For Work: With a wide variety of events from which to choose, Plum Benefits is a perfect way to provide incentives for your team and plan memorable office outings without blowing your T&E budget
Plum Benefits' friendly Customer Service Team is available to answer your questions, provide personal recommendations, and guide you through the ordering process.
Logistics Saves Money. Save up to 26% on UPS Shipping, Thanks to Ascend.
Sign up Today.
ASCEND members can now save up to 26% on an expanded portfolio of UPS air, international and ground shipping.* That’s a significant savings over FedEx published rates!** Simple shipping. Big savings. That’s logistics. For complete details or to sign up, click here.
As part of your membership with Ascend, you can sign up to receive a free one-year subscription to Insight Into Diversitymagazine. For 35 years, INSIGHT Into Diversity (formerly Affirmative Action Register) has been connecting professionals with institutions and businesses that embrace a workforce that reflects our world. Created as a national recruitment publication, INSIGHT Into Diversity was originally intended to help employers comply with equal opportunity employment legislation.
You can sign up to receive either an electronic or a hard copy of the magazine.
Click here to receive your free one year subscription.
Banking with Benefits
Because of your membership with the Ascend®organization, you have access to a bank that will work hard for you, one that has the products and resources to help you achieve your financial objectives.
Click HERE to learn about obtaining complimentary Ascend memberships from HSBC. Existing members may use this promotion to extend their existing Ascend memberships.
Featured Airline Partners for the 2011 National Convention
American Airlines is offering a 5% discount on their lowest applicable published fares for Ascend Convention attendees. Click the logo to reserve online or call 800.433.1790
Promotional Code: 9781BL
Delta Air Lines is pleased to offer discounted airfare for your event travel. Refer to NM7LN to purchase your tickets and your negotiated discount may be applied. Individuals and meeting planners may call 1-800-328-1111 for reservations and ticketing assistance.The Delta Meeting Network line is open Monday-Friday from 7am-7pm CDT.
Becker Professional Education is offering a discounted tuition to any Ascend professional, associate, or student member.
Benefits of CPA Review Course
- $300 discount from standard tuition
- Pricing applicable to 3 program formats (In-Class Review, Online Review, and CD Self-Study Review)
Benefits of CFA Review Course
- $300 discount from Enhanced Stalla system standard tuition or $100 discount from Stalla system standard tuition
- Pricing applicable to 3 program formats (In-Class Review, Online Review, and CD Self Study Review)
For more information including class schedules, please visit us at www.becker.com or send inquiries to Ascend@Becker.com.
Student Affiliate Membership
Ascend has created a partnership with AICPA. We are pleased to offer student members who are interested in a CPA career a free membership to AICPA. Below is a bit more information on what this membership grants you as well as the link to sign up for your membership.
Benefits of a free AICPA student membership:
- You’re eligible to apply for scholarships that help you get into the CPA profession
- You get special discounts on conferences
- You also get exclusive offers and discounts through the member benefits page.
Check out their website for more information, other perks to becoming a member, and to sign up: AICPA Student Membership
Due to your association with Ascend, Black CPA Review is pleased to offer a 20% discount on all of our CPA review products. You can apply this discount by using the following promotional code at checkout: Full20
This 20% discount applies to:
- All hardcopy and online products available at www.BlackCPAreview.com, which is a value of up to a $355.
- Individual test packages as well as our complete package for all four tests.
Black CPA Review offers review books, video instruction, audio review, and flashcards at one low price for all four CPA exams. We are happy to partner with Ascend and are always available to answer your questions toll free at 1-855-75-BLACK.